1. What is the IPL?
The IPL stands for Intense Pulsed Light. It is the new technology of laser hair removal, which eliminates hair growth permanently.
2. Is it painful?
No, you will only feel the slight warm sensation.
3. When can I use it?
Before you use laser hair removal, you must remove all the hair on the surface of your skin. This will allow the light to be absorbed by the hair parts below the skin surface ensuring the effective treatment. DO NOT use depilatory creams as the chemicals may cause the skin reaction.
4. Does the product come with a warranty?
Yes, the product comes with a 2-year warranty from the date of purchase.
5. Is it safe to use it on the tattoos?
Do not use it on tattoos.
6. Is it safe for pregnant or breastfeeding women to use it?
Do not use this product, the device is not tested on pregnant or lactating women.
7. How often do I need to use IPL for?
Use it once a week, usually, after the third to fourth section will notice that hair will be thinner and falling off.
8. Can all skin tone use the IPL?
9. How many flashes does IPL have?
The IPL has 300000 flashlights.
10. What are the features of the handset?
Display screen, five levels to choose from, 300000flashes, auto flash.
11. Where are the glasses?
The glasses are located under the plastic mould
12. How often do I need to use the handset?
For the first 12 weeks, we suggest using the handset once a week.
Afterwards use it once a mouth until satisfied.
13. What is afterpay?